- To help Oxfam India engage with its existent HNI donors and thereby raising revenue from the individuals in the region through major contributions.
- To network and bring in new HNIs and talk to them about Oxfams work in order to make them ambassadors of Oxfams work
- Retaining Existing Major Donors
- Soliciting new business by acquiring new HNI Donors
To Acquire new Donors
- Build and manage internal and external networks to assist in identification, cultivation and solicitation of high value donors and support
- Create activities to recruit new high value donors.
- Generate leads from online platforms, offline means
- Profiling leads looking at their philanthropic interest, age and giving pattern
- Prepare and deliver creative and professional fundraising proposals and presentations to the potential donors
- Move potential donors in an appropriate and timely fashion toward solicitation and closure
Nurturing and Engaging with existing Donors
- To be the one-point contact for HNI Donors
- Maintain donor relationships through personal visits, phone calls email as per defined donor journey.
- Design all necessary materials in collaboration with communications team.
- Organize the agreed arrangements, reports and meetings back to the high value donors.
- Graduating existing donors towards Legacy givers.
Monitoring and Reporting:
- Weekly work plan to line manager
- MIS through monthly report on monthly basis to line manager
Other Fundraising Activities:
- Participate in new fundraising strategies, overall annual plans, taking up other fundraising activities wherever and whenever needed.
- Minimum Qualification Graduation from any stream
- At least 3 years experience required in handling high and medium net-worth individuals
- At least 3 years experience in a relationship management role
- Prior experience directly dealing with donors would be desirable.
- Self-Motivated, enthusiastic and confident.
- Highly performance oriented/ target oriented.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work in a collaborative and consultative manner.
- Innovative and Persistent with a go-getter attitude
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for performance.
- Confident, pleasing personality.
- Good Communication Skill in English (both verbal and written).
- Result driven to reach ambitious growth.
- Member of multiple networks
- Previous experience in managing relationships and fundraising is desired.
Department : Public Engagement
Location : New Delhi
Level / Pay Band : A8
Contract : 3 Years Fixed Term
Reports To : Partnership Development Coordinator (North)
Desired Candidate Profile
We are an international confederation of 20 organizations (affiliates) working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
All our work is led by three core values: Empowerment, Accountability, Inclusiveness.
¢ Accountability Our purpose-driven, results-focused approach means we take responsibility for our actions and hold ourselves accountable. We believe that others should also be held accountable for their actions.
¢ Empowerment Our approach means that everyone involved with Oxfam, from our staff and supporters to people living in poverty, should feel they can make change happen.
¢ Inclusiveness We are open to everyone and embrace diversity. We believe everyone has a contribution to make, regardless of visible and invisible differences.
Oxfam India is an equal opportunities employer. To know more about Oxfam India please visit: www.oxfamindia.org
Note: All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and may be subject to appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks.
Contact Company:Oxfam India